View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 11:45 PM

Default well.....

If I had 10 k to dump, it would've been on that card, card sold for an absolute bargain imho!!! winner is extremely lucky....

ship immediately to sgc....(the one tpg that deserves to slab this card, no offense other graders, they are the ones to deserve to slab, as overprint piedmont front/multi strike piedy back....i'm sure will get similar designation...card is a big card and winner is extremely lucky....I am sorry Chris......my heart sank for you....

these types of scrap are like finding a diamond in sand.....the hunt is half the fun, but the disappointment can be painful at times...

whoed have thunk it??? 100 + year old chase cards....HA HA! I love these cards ...

put that card in Goodwin and i'm sure it would hit 10+ k easy...easy...right now

.......Nate, thanks man!!! my cards are worth more than cash to me right now, but a wagner may persuade me....you have become a true force in dealing T206...(.I love the flag btw)

Brian and the haters....you will see, these are like small pieces of art, true alternative T206,

one man's trash is another man's treasure, one man gathers what another man spills.......

THESE CARDS have only started , and will not stop...so might as well accept and move on....and, send me your email, I will take any off your hands

Jim...

your insight on this set and the market , is truly ahead of our time, and your understanding of these rarities is beyond many collectors scope

Congrats to the winner of the Brain card....may I have on weekends

and all other winners....