View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 11:23 AM
Jimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Would it be ok if Phil retracted his statement?
Long story short....this has been a 3-man project for awhile now, but for several personal issues between us (work and family mostly), it's been tough to get this thing going in full force. It may not seem like it, but this is a massive undertaking.

- 310 HOFers now (not counting writers and broadcasters...but do we include them?)
- What's a RC? Collectible? And do we attempt to include it all?
- How should we collect appropriate data and then compile it in an easy to read format with no collectibles left out and (hopefully) adequate pictures?
- How much will this project ultimately cost? And do we create an online resource as well? If so, we are talking about a whole other animal.
- Most of this is "for love of the game" and we'd want this to be something that we can all enjoy, and yet be a solid resource for everyone.

For the record....I was "caught off guard" because I hadn't realize there was a resurgence for this project. I'm happy to help in anyway I can, Phil and Derek. Sorry for the abrupt comment, as it was not warranted.
jimivintage@yahoo.com
Jimi