View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 06:23 PM
David McDonald

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyF1981 View Post
kawika- Im not here to convince you of anything so you can say what you want. You have no clue what any of this is about or how this all came about. You dont know me whatsoever and I have never personally done anything to you. At least I manned up and admitted my mistakes. I dont care what anyone says I know d*mn well im not the only one on here who's never paid for a card or backed out of a deal. Aside from the card forums nobody here is a saint and have done things in their life they regret or lied about. Im calling KIRK out, nobody else. If people want to point out my mistakes that's on them. Theres tons of people Ive dealt with that would disagree. Ive never scammed anyone or ripped anyone off.
Take it easy. My post wasn't aimed at you. I was more referring to all the tawdry crap that all too frequently graces this board. It has gotten really old.

If someone was smearing my name on the internet I would want to deal with it too. Unfortunately for you, your attempts here are not getting any traction; your backstory is getting in the way and you're getting no love from the Net54 jury. You'd be better off just dropping the other guy on his ass next time you see him.

Last edited by Kawika; 05-25-2013 at 06:24 PM. Reason: typo