View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 03:25 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default Hey Net54er's check this out......

Here's a guy (the Wonka dude), who several year ago picked up Scott Moseley and me and we visited with Hank and Scott Levy and Jerry Totino at the Levy's house.

We had a great time talking about and showing off our T206 collections. And, Scott Levy provided some great food.

I brought my all-SOVEREIGN set with me and everyone flipped thru the plastic pages in my album and looked at my graded SOVEREIGN's and thought it was a cool set,
really cool.

Several months later I was set-up at the old Philly Show in Reading, PA. The Wonka man came over to see me with his wife. He noticed that I had my SOVEREIGN set
on the table and asked to see my set again. Then he showed the set to his wife.

OK....all that is fine, or is it ?

A few months ago, Wonka posted on this forum that he doubted that I have a complete 402-card SOVEREIGN set (+ the 6 super-prints with SOVEREIGN 460 backs). But people....there are witnesses who saw him see this set on two occasions ! ?

Hey Net54er's, you can try and figure what's going on here......I don't get it.

All I can say is......John get a "grip".......this obsession of yours is getting the best of you.

Anyhow....John....you will NOT see any more cards (or sets) from my collection. I'm through dealing with you.

TED Z