View Single Post
Old 07-02-2016, 07:02 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4815162342 View Post
First PWCC, now JustCollect. When will Probstein start one of these threads?
Whenever he wants to would be my guess. There is nothing wrong with good hobby subjects to discuss. There is something wrong with asinine comments (not yours Daryl) but that is par for the course sometimes.

That being said, Scott makes some good points. Just because the cards the TPGs say aren't trimmed and have pointy corners are now worth way more than they probably should be, it doesn't mean you can't collect. Just go a few grades lower, and as Glyn pointed out yesterday, that lower and mid tier of cards haven't really popped that much. I honestly don't think those prices will get dragged up too much either. And they sure haven't as of yet from my firsthand experience.

ps... I should add that I removed a comment plus have given out an infraction for breaking forum rules. No member is allowed to follow another member around the forum giving them a hard time for no reason. If they do they will be suspended. That being said, constructive criticism or opposing views are always good debate and appreciated.

Last edited by Leon; 07-02-2016 at 08:40 AM.