View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 06:23 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgpete View Post
These numbers are based on what I could find online with pictures front and back of graded Harringtons Ruth, which are 20 ,no duplicate slab numbers plus my raw Ruth for 24. I know this is not much for numbers, but it’s a start

Type 1: 6 (No Quarts) out of 24
Type 2: 18 (Quarts) out of 24
Type3: 4 (Apostrophe/Quarts) out of 18 (Quarts)

I found 3 more online I’m recording the slab numbers so there are no duplicates so far for PSA & SGC.
This should be a legitimate type / variation for the Harringtons Ruth I have had this card since 1980 and noticed the differences that I seen over the years and feel it should be recognized
No doubt they are different variations. But, there are so few anyway, I am not sure it makes a ton of difference; which might be why the lack of responses. I am not saying I haven't done similar, but needing each variation of a back is getting in the weeds, such as 4? different typeset Everybody's backs, or 3 Gimbels..or the different exact measurements of the 1915-Wunc cards..
Me and 3 other guys care. I think most of us get in the weeds sometimes. Some more than others. It can keep it interesting.

Now if it was a T206 and there was a freaking period where there should have been a comma, then hold the presses!!