Thread: Steal this card
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 09:02 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206hound View Post
Well, it's probably closer to being a $100 card. If you scroll to the bottom of the listing, you can see the following question answer posted on 1/11... BTW, improper use of "then" bugs me (it's THAN!). I don't know what the "original" price was:
Q: Just an FYI, the card you have here is actually much more rare then you think. The Sovereign 460 backs are much more difficult to have then the 150's or 350's. I would take that into serious consideration before letting it go at that price. See http://www.t206baseball.com/articles...n-the-t206-set as an example of how a 460 ranks compared to another one. I just didn't want to see you let it go without knowing what it was. I apologize if you already knew this. Jared

A: Wow thanks for the info, what do you think it's worth??
Very well might be a hundred dollar card. My offer was closer than his to market price though...and actually I thought it would be worth more than my offer but since he was so high I figured I would do the opposite. I could have easily researched it and got current market but didn't want to put that much time into it (as I am now )