View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 07:26 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayGhost View Post
Unfort, I did some lies, and hurt my friends inside. Made mistakes and am ashamed, tho none of em were "bad". they still hurt. I am basically out of money and may have no place starting tonight. I NEED prayers and well wishes from all my friends on here.

Have a blessed Easter all. and remember our love for Baseball and each other. Hope it'll pull us all through.!!!!!
Scott, I also don't know you, but this "prayer" thing has been going on now for over 2 yrs.

In your post above, you said you lied? I am not sure how old your are but based on your life experiences that you have told us about, I would think you would know by now, that lying is just going to lead to further problems, no?

With no money, etc, I am sure it is not easy to get some help, but you need to exhaust all those avenues in an effort to get yourself better.

Coming on here asking for prayers for 2 yrs or more is only going to cause you further grieve as most people are going to react negatively towards you, especially, when they read about your lies and realize most of your problems seem to be self induced?

Imo, and this may be harsh, but I can't help but think you seek attention and love the drama you currently have in your life?
As was written above, you need to do some soul searching, reflect on your past mistakes, and figure out where it all went south on you, then, and only then, can you get on the right path and move forward.

"If you think the way you have always thought, then you'll get what you've always gotten"

Good luck.