View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 04:54 PM

Default Completed three back runs, T80, T79, T42, Big Thank You

I just wanted to say thank you to certain members here (you know who you are) who helped me complete my T80 run. The T79 run I posted before and is not too hard to do, but is still really cool. And the T42 took me about the year to compete. The T80 on the other hand was a complete pain which actually has been in the works for about 2 years now, but it worked out great with a lot of help from some great members here, friends abroad and awesome members on the net54 non-sports site.

The T80 back run started with my goal of completing a T206 run... Seeing as these were distributed along side the T206's and shared similar backs, I really was looking forward to putting this together but because the blanks were distributed in New Zealand, and the rarity of the odd ball cairo monopol back and the Uzits, Lenox trump the rarity of the T206's versions, this was extremely hard to do!

While searching for the T80's I started to enjoy pursuing the T42's because they too shared the similar tobacco brand backs as the T206's and T205's. They also had an odd ball brand Emblem just like the T80's Cairo monopol that were not distributed with the baseball series cards.

So here they are for your enjoyment...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (76.5 KB, 153 views)

Last edited by Blitzu; 06-05-2013 at 04:58 PM.