Thread: 2017 National
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 11:58 AM
C0le Hibb@rd

Default 2017 National

I know it's still a few months away, but I was thinking about attending the National for the first time this year. I just had a few questions about it that people might be able to answer from experience...

How much time is enough to experience everything? Mainly, how long do the autograph lines take for the higher caliber athletes? I'd like to do a lot of browsing cards, as well as maybe get some autos. Trying to figure out if one day is enough as I need to be able to fly back via standby for work Monday. Also, do they typically autograph anything? Was considering picking up a rookie card of some of them to try to get signed... I'm sure it varies based on who it is but I'd like to hear some stories. I've seen videos of the National and can imagine how long I'll take to browse through all the material. Just have no idea on the autograph guests.

Probably a stupid question, but I've only ever bought online. Do dealers/tables take cards or am I going to have to bring a bunch of cash in with me?

Thanks for any input!

Successful BST deals with: Smanzari, Edwolf1963, Sean1125, scmavl, Runscott, jthorst75, EYECOLLECTVINTAGE