View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 06:04 AM
Administrator

Default Legendary Auctions. Should I call the police on them about having possible stolen material

Posted By: Jim Clarke

I am a consignor of the last two Mastro auctions. I have noticed in the "new" Legendary auction there is possible (most likely) material of mine that I have NEVER been paid for yet from the last Mastro auction. I still consider this mine as Mastro never even had a signed contract on me. Doug Allen was supposed to look though material and then work with me on a plan on selling it. Should I get local authorities involved?

Doug Allen should be ashamed for NOT returning phone calls. I feel like he is hiding and dodging his obligations to me (From who I trusted). What legal issues would they face if "Mastro Auctions" bought my material from their auctions and then Legendary "bought" Mastro assets then who is responsible for making payment to me. There is an old saying "You can put lipstick on a pig, but at the end of the day, it is still a PIG"

Any help woukld be awsesome! I never thought dealing with Doug Allen or Mastro would ever put me in this postion. Being a long term card collector and a current consignor.

JC