View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 07:12 PM
Phil Garry

I just wanted to let all board members know that I have just received my second print run of 100 copies of the Negro League Baseball Collectibles Guide from the printer. These are noted on the cover as "Second Edition" and are basically the same format as the first print run with a dozen or so new items added as well as a number of corrections made, following the guidance of a fellow board member. Once again, special thanks go out to my advertisers this time around: Hake's Auctions, Heritage Auctions, Goodwin & Co. & Bagger's Sportscards, without whom this second print run would not have been possible.

Initially, I was planning to offer this second edition at a deep discount to those board members who purchased a copy of the original guide in an effort to compensate them for a product that was far from perfect. Unfortunately, about a month ago, I had to undergo a serious medical procedure and subsequent expenses will not allow me to absorb a lot of printing costs. Therefore, the Second Edition copies will once again be for sale at $29.95 plus $5.95 for USPS Priority Mailing.

If you would like a copy, please e-mail me privately at: vguerrerobb@yahoo.com or send me a PM through Net 54.

Thank you all again for your support!

Last edited by bcbgcbrcb; 04-16-2014 at 07:16 PM.