View Single Post
Old 10-19-2001, 08:11 AM
Administrator

Default why is the SCD so messed up on prices

Posted By: leon

Hello Mr.Lemke,
I appeciate your response and understand. Some of us that collect the rare, scarce, obscure sets probably are able to spend more time on them than ya'll do. I am sure it comes down to where ya'll get the most information for the masses. Us vintage folks might not be the masses but there are some that have been doing this many years (not me yet) and would appreciate a little more accurate pricing. You could start by putting the Just So series at about 8k in vg....that is still a very low conservative price but I can show you 3-4 different sales in the last year where these brought this much. I do not want to sell my T205 PSA7 Johnson but I think it would be agreed that if you put a NM price of $3500.00 you would be very close to actual (market) value. I will make it a point to go through the big book over the next weeks and get with you on the subject. I will try to have examples for justification. I will again state that the "big book" SCD is the best out there and we appreciate you for it. As always ...best regards