View Single Post
Old 10-07-2003, 12:42 PM
Administrator

Default Counterfeit Detection Resources

Posted By: Hankron 

Hello, I've decided to have the early baseball card authentication page as a resource of articles, information and related-- rather than as a 1, 2, guide. The page for the site is below, though it's currently essentially empty (I even plan on changing the Matty picture).
http://www.cycleback.com/baseballcards.html

Now or at anytime in the future (except when I'm taking a nap), anyone can offer information, opinions, tips, corrections, articles, recommended books and links, etc.

As much of authenthentication involves being familiar with cards and the hobby (history, pricing, what they look like, variation), I will also be including articles and links for quality in-general information about specific sets and cards. This in not an area that I personally would contribute, so this information, if it is included, would be provided by others.

My intent is that the page offer useful information for both the advanced collector and the total beginner.

Lastly, I wish to point out that I personally do not regularly buy or sell early baseball cards and am not paid by any major auction house, grader or publisher (or anyone for that matter). Other than the main page has a link to my eBay auctions, my web site is commercial free and does not offer for sale any products or services.

And, my spelling's always bad, so get used to it.