View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 07:24 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
It is too difficult to identify someone virtually, many times. I have information leading me to believe we have a rat in the house with the whole SAM1952/JoeyF situation. I have suspended both of them from this board pending both of them sending me proof that they are who they are. I have asked for fronts and backs of their licenses OR some other hard copy proof. Once both satisfy me (I am a pushover) that they are in fact different people, then after a few more questions to Joey about this buying habits issue, all will be good and they can come back. As I told someone yesterday, I am rather protective of this board. best regards
I don’t think that JoeyF and Sam1952 are one in the same. Sam1952 has only posted in one thread about a 1939 Play Ball Ted Williams card that he bought. Sam1952’s eBay username is jasonchicas and he is registered in California. If you do search and look at his feedback, you can see where he bought the Williams from Probstein in late October.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

JoeyF however is from Washington. I realize that your location can be manipulated, but I don't think either is smart enough to figure that out.

Last edited by vintagetoppsguy; 01-18-2012 at 07:25 AM.