View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 07:41 PM
Bobby Binder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggerZagger View Post
Bobby -- Agree with these points fully.

Being able to see a full-sized image for several examples within a given grade is the main utility of VCP for me. Not being able to see a blown-up image of each card within a given grade is a 100% killer.

VCP has been the best and pretty much only way to easily get a sense for what a very "strong for grade" vs "weak" card might sell for. The circular zoom is fine, but it's absolutely impossible to get an overall sense for the card without being able to see a rather large picture of the entire card.

Getting that large image of the card only with a single click would be ideal, and would be an improvement on the old separate popup window version of of the old site. Restricting the circular zoom feature to a hover feature, while being able to open the largest possible image with a single click on the image itself would be my recommendation.
--Or alternatively, making the white popup box substantially larger, so as to take up nearly the entire screen, might get us there as well.

Would really like to hear your thoughts on this. Thanks in advance.
I think this is something that can be looked into down the road in making the box larger to make the images larger to start. You also have to keep in mind the decision for that size is also due to about 60% of our users being on phones and not computers. So the larger image size really does not do them any good.