View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 11:42 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinD View Post
Man, I didn't check the forum yesterday and all hell broke loose. I tried to get a handle on this massive back and forth and this stuck out to me.

I have trouble with this quoted post as this clearly says to me (and please correct me if I am misinterpreting) that you do shill your cards so they can reach the value you believe it should be at and even if you accidentally win them back and pay for it, it's a non-issue because it was not yours after providing it to the auction house.

Is that interpretation right?

Because to be honest that's not "complaining about not letting someone steal a card way under value"...that's more so admitting possible wire fraud on public forum.

If that's the case then this is a way bigger issue for all involved then one cleaned card.
Yup, you nailed it. Forget the fact the he shills his own auctions. Forget the fact he has more bid retractions in his last 6 months than I've had in my 14 year history on eBay. Forget the fact of his $20 collector comment. Let's overlook all that and just focus on the witch hunt here.