View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 09:08 AM
Tony N.

Default OT - Help - Ebay banished me!!

I ran my dilemma by Leon first, and he stated it was ok to pass along what Ebay did to me last week. I'm not sure where to turn, but from the looks of it, it appears I'm banished for life from selling on Ebay.

I've been selling some items on Ebay since June 2014, and have been a member since 2002. I sold some sports cards this summer, and basically started to sell items from "cleaning out my closet." I put some items up for sale Sunday night, and when I checked my account Monday morning, all of my items vanished. No emails or explanations of any kind.

I'll let you know, that my feedback is 100%.

I posted some 1988 NFL Starting Lineups in the package, Authentic Reebok NFL Jersey's and Ralph Lauren clothing, that I purchased myself from Polo.com, and an unopened bottle of Chanel cologne. I called Ebay, and the girl told me that I'm selling high risk items that are fake and well below market value. I stated that I priced my items based on your website, telling me what similar items to mine have sold for recently, when I posted my listings.

They told me that they will send my case to appeals on Monday, and someone will get back to me in 2-3 hours. It's been 96 hours, and still no call, and I even called twice since then, and got the run around from other reps. I still haven't received any notification of any kind, as to them removing my restrictions.

It appears I'm done selling on Ebay, due to no fault of my own, just a rash decision on their part. The little guy gets screwed, in my opinion.

Just wondering if anyone knows who might be able to help me out, or at least look at my case, and remove the restriction?

I think numerous board members know me well enough, based on previous deals we had, that I'm extremely honest, and would never sell fake items of any kind.

I really don't want to start all over with a new account or stealth account, but that might be next option.

I appreciate you taking the time in reading my request for help!

Tony