View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 05:38 AM
R0b3rt Ch!ld3rs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom S. View Post
My T206 team set is made up of Chicago White Sox - the team that I grew up rooting for. I started out with the intention of just getting one card for each of the 28 different fronts in the set, and I was able to complete that fairly quickly.

I then decided to try and complete a master set. I'm up to 212 now - and who knows if I'll ever finish it due to the Drum/Broadleaf/Lenox/Uzit/Hindu backs that I would need to pick up...

I wish that I could figure out how to make a collage of my set like Nate did in his other thread, but for now the best that I can do is to show them off from my Collector Focus page:

http://www.collectorfocus.com/collec...sox-master-set

If you are looking for ungraded cards, I would suggest getting them from the many good Net54ers in the B/S/T section - buying raw on eBay could be sketchy if you're not used to detecting trimmed or altered cards. I've also bought many graded cards in the 2-4 range and cracked them out (of their PSA holders ) to change them over to my all-SGC graded set. I just like the way the cards look framed by the black inserts.

Good luck with whatever team you decide to go with!
I visited your page...you have some great cards! If I stay with graded cards, I would want most or all of them in SGC holders for sure. After sleeping on it, I am leaning toward doing with the Cardinals what you have done with the White Sox. I may someday run up against some rare backs I can't find or afford, but I would have a lot of nice St. Louis cards despite that.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk