View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 02:46 PM
Scott R.

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
[I]two reasons, one rhymes with bunny. lots of greasy palms around that aren't looking to dry up anytime soon by the truth spreading around. That would be like a chicken voting for colonel sanders.

the other is being scared for fear of being blackballed by the hobby.
Hey Travis...really appreciate your willingness to speak openly and give your opinions without fear of repercussions. It seems that it has made you quite a polarizing figure in these chat rooms. Saw you taking some serious heat in another link...must be quite a backstory.

And I get what you're saying...as it stands now, if I'm looking to resell a high end auto, I need it to be certed by JSA or PSA. And despite their lack of customer service, there doesn't appear to be any other alternative.

And I do have a question (as I'm still trying to learn the business...and the intricacies of Net 54). A few weeks back, I posted a few details of this story and asked for some help. In one of the replies, you mentioned that my post seemed like a set up. The only reason that I bring it up is that I'm still trying to figure out what kind of set ups can/do take place in a forum such as this. Obviously they do happen (or you wouldn't have brought it up)...just can't figure out the purpose of the set up.

Thanks.