View Single Post
Old 08-26-2018, 03:05 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorewalker View Post
I would like to ask the same. What gives? I simply made an opinion based on my observations (one that was shared by a few guys here) and you and the other guy have made it personal as if I was insulting your moms.

My opinion is also influenced by a short interview I read in May or June with Kershaw and his own doubts about reaching certain milestones in baseball. It was almost depressing. Will see if I can find it.
nah....but the issue is moot now...theres lots of other pitchers you can talk about on the downside that are breaking down.......Kershaw is way too soon...let him actually be bad before jumping on him.... ..it seems personal with you against kershaw..

interesting tidbit is that kersaw evidently slipped in the draft to number 7 because his last high school start he was not lights out......Tim Lincecum actualy drafted right after him....for the first 2 years that Tim was in MLB you would think there is no way Kershaw would end up being 10x better than Tim but its all about sample size..