View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 07:04 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default T206 REFERENCE....Reflections, Theorys, Surveys.....Show us your BROAD LEAF 350 cards

Continuing on with the BROAD LEAF 350 (BL 350) theme....certain T206's with BL 350 backs are extremely rare. Much more rare than
a good majority of the T206's with the BL 350 backs. An excellent example of this is my blue Chase BL 350 card. I traded for this card
in 1990 with my old buddy, Ralph. Ralph was great at finding rare T206 front/back combos in his neck of the woods (the Great Smoky
Mountains region).

This BL 350 blue Chase card was the only known one for many years. It's my understanding that another one was recently discovered.
Although, I have not seen it yet. Furthermore, PSA and SGC pop reports do not indicate any blue Chase / BL 350 cards graded.

If a DRUM card of Mr. Chase ever shows up, I will have a chance to complete this A-B-C-C-D sub-set.

The following 13 subjects have yet to be confirmed with BL 350 backs. I expect these cards will eventually be discovered.

Atz
Brashear
Carr
Chase (dark cap)
Cobb (red portrait)
Easterly
Ferguson
Mathewson (dark cap)
McGann
Pickering
Schlafly
Schmidt (portrait)
Stephens

So, come on guys, show-off your BL 350 cards. And perhaps, some one on this forum may come up with one of these missing 13 guys.

TED Z