View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 09:47 AM
Al

Usually I don't drop into threads like this (thanks for the props, Steve), but there are a couple of issues that I see happening with this last LOTG auction, and I'm not sure there's a better way to deal with it than this.

Emails I send are not reaching their destination, and neither are emails regarding tracking numbers. I'm getting 5 or 6 emails a day about this, to the point where I actually set up a new email address with a new domain name, just so I can send followup emails.

EVERY PERSON who wins something in my auction receives two emails when their item ships: one from my auction software, and a SECOND email, from the USPS, that contains the tracking number.

If that email is not in your inbox, PLEASE check your spam folder. Since every package we send goes out via Priority Mail at the very least, there is a tracking number associated with each and every package we send.

If it's not in your spam folder, please reach out to me at info@loveofthegameauctions.com and I will respond with the tracking number. Apologies for whatever is causing this; I can't figure it out.

Also - just to clarify, in the case of consignments that do not sell, I do return those to the consignors at my expense (admittedly, it takes a while sometimes).

-Al