Thread: On the easel...
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 12:41 PM
Graig Kreindler

Hey all,

Hope this finds y'all well and happy.

It's been a while since my last post, and plenty has happened - most of it being on the personal end. My wife gave birth to our second son in the beginning of August, so he's been taking up a lot of our time. Adjusting to having two kids has really been something else. I don't know if I've ever been more exhausted in my life. I'm told it gets better - but I'm really starting to wonder whether that's true or not.

Also, two months later, we moved. Granted, it was only about a mile south of where we were in Windsor Terrace, but it's been one hell of an ordeal and time suck as well. This new spot is really much better suited for us. There's plenty of space, and even room to grow a bit more. The layout is SOOOOO much better than what we had the past two years, which with the addition of Jonah, became a nightmare. Plus, my studio is da booooomb. I have a window (!!!!), shelves, and even room to walk around. More importantly, the neighborhood is good and diverse, and the schools are excellent. All things said, we're hoping to be here for at least 5-6 years at the VERY least.

And me, I'm just hoping to get back to the easel in the next few days.

Speaking of things related to art, my partner in the Negro Leagues project I've been working on the past 6 months has finally released his first product - and I'm heavily involved!! So, as of today, it’s official, the Uniforms of Josh Gibson - 1928-1944 is available for purchase, both as a lithograph (edition of 1,920) and a giclée (edition of 100), the latter being signed and numbered by the artist (me!).

You can click on the below link for more information:

https://dfnlb.com/shop/

And of course, if any of you have individual questions, I'll do my best to answer them here or through PM. But needless to say, I'm stoked (and apprehensive) to finally offer reproductions of my stuff in any form - I'm very curious to see how it's received. Either way, I think the color studies were well done and look pretty darn cool.

We have more things in the works too, including similar lithos/giclées for the likes of Satchel, Rube Foster, Buck O'Neil, Jackie Robinson and a few others. Additionally, he's in the process of getting bobble heads made, as well as licensing the artwork for a myriad of stuff, including wine and beer.

So, yeah, if you're interested, feel free to check out the website for more info, and please share with anybody you think might be interested!

Thanks, guys!

Graig

PS: I'm hoping that once things clear up a little bit over here, in addition to getting back to the commission work that's been neglected, I'll also update this thread and fill in those dreaded empty slots where Photobucket has ruined things.