Thread: On the easel...
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 07:54 PM
Graig Kreindler

Hey all,

Hope you're all doing well and getting ready for Chicago. I wish I could be there with y'all.

As it stands, this thread has been pretty much obliterated by the new Photobucket TOS. And that makes me sad. This thing has been going on since 2009, so as of then, every single image is now that nasty graphic.

I'm doing my best to start breathing life back into this thing, but it's probably gonna take some time. I started uploading images to Imgur and have re-posted my latest entry (post #1070):

http://www.net54baseball.com/showpos...postcount=1070

I was hoping I could get some feedback, though. Are the images I posted ridiculously large? I mean, on my browsers, they seem as such, and since I've been having a few computer issues as of late, I just wanted to get some other eyes on them.

If they are as large as they appear on my browser, I'm gonna have to use a different service or change my settings, as I don't want any of them to be stolen and thrown on eBay by randoms. I know I can avoid that by using a watermark, like I do on social media, but if at all possible, I'd REALLY like to avoid that on here.

Anyways, if any of you can take a minute and check it out, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

Graig

Last edited by GKreindler; 07-18-2017 at 07:54 PM.