View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 06:08 PM
Jason B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichR View Post
Hi everyone!

If anyone is curious here is a link to the MD Anderson site that discusses the surgery and a podcast which goes into the procedure in more detail.

https://www.mdanderson.org/treatment...l-therapy.html

A big reason for this post is that I really want to help spread the news about this surgery as the news about it has not spread widely among the cancer community and it looks like it has broad positive implications for anyone with almost any type of brain cancer. So if you know anyone who is dealing with brain tumor issues please pass this information along and/or have them contact me at focusinvestor at yahoo dot com.

Thanks again all!
Rich--

I wanted to thank you for posting for both human and medical reasons. You've got tenacity and faith in abundance, which is all you need.

The LITT technology is really great, so thanks for hyping it. I'm part of a 4-physician team using LITT for Epilepsy Surgery as well, and we love the minimally invasive nature of it.
We are also partnered with MD Anderson and 75% of our use of the device is for brain tumors like yours.
The future is here, and I hope it can benefit you and many other patients out there as well.

Our first case was the woman featured in this article -- a wonderful Pastor here in Columbus. Very pleased to say that she is seizure-free and loving life. I wish you the same success!
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stor...-invasive.html

Our greatest challenge is getting the word out to prospective patients who would benefit, so thanks for your advocacy!
WTB: '15 CJ Wagner & WaJo (PSA 2-3) | '33 Sport Kings Babe Ruth (PSA 4-5) | '52T Ed Mathews (PSA 4-5) | '47 VanPatrick Postcard of Bob Feller.
T-206 Monster: 520/520 (PSA 4-6)