View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 08:56 AM
Administrator

Default (don't jump in on because it's political) Jim Bunning (on BB HOF'ers vs. politicians)

Posted By: Patrick McHugh

Bunning is old school ethics. Maybe to old school but he belives in accountability something many people have forgotten. In Response to CY Soulutions as follows,
1. Government buy 2 million forclosed homes burn them to the ground, Total cost 600 billion dollars creates 500, 000 jobs. Also housing is supply and demand issue less supply = more demand.
2. GOVERNMENT PURCHASES 1 TRILLION DOLLARS OF S+P 500 FUTURES , THIS CURTAILS STOCK MARKET SLIDE AND SH
OWS CONFIDENCE IN AMERICAN BUSINESS.
3. Ring fence all toxic assets on all companys books. We need a cooling off period.
4. Suspend mark to market accounting on financial institutions for 1 year again we need a cooling off period.
5.HIRE A TREASURY SECRETARY with a real plan and integrity. No one wants to work for this man and his only plan is I will make a plan.
6. President Obama needs to inspire confidence when he speaks he is our elected leader.
7. All members of congress need to come together and come up with plans that inspire confidence not plans that continue to divide the country.
8. I could go on and on but I guess my highschool education ideas are not good enough for the american people as congress and the president as well as treasury tell me they have everything under control I hope they are right.