View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 04:03 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
Maybe you should try and not being an a**hole all the time. Every single day you just make a**/rude comments and try pissing people off.

Also you should learn what the term "Photo Matched" means. Because based on your posts on GUU, you seem to not understand what it means. The item is actually supposed to match the item in the photo and have details that back it up. Not just a helmet that shows no use and saying it's a match because supposedly they were issued only one helmet.
I'm missing what 'photo-matching' has to do with Dave's jersey or with your weird fascination with me. And I certainly don't see what this thread has to do with a helmet on GUU Perhaps you should post your responses to GUU posts...in (I know this going to confuse you even more)...GUU?

If you want to use various non-relevant threads in our forum as opportunities to call me names, it's no skin off my back. I think we've both posted enough here that everyone understands both of us pretty well. So you've got that going for you. If you need to bolster that reputation by calling people names, knock yourself out.