View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 12:11 PM
JeR@Me

Default Team-by-Team Printing...

Jeremy, in your post you said that they might have corrected the problem after finishing some of the teams. That's assuming that they were printed team-by-team. Does anyone know if this is true?
It seems to me that if there are 20 known subjects that they could have all been printed together?

Hey Robert - I came to the conclusion that the T210's were printed by the team after buying a series 5 card last year of McCarthy which was miscut top to bottom and had the name of Mangum at the top of the card. (I have scans at home I can get you when I return) Mangum and McCarthy were teammates for Anderson. I am speculating a bit on this part, but perhaps horizontally each row was of 1 player such as McCarthy and then the row above it had the next player on team, etc. The answer to your question might be some of both as the sheets held a certain amount of cards vertically/horizontally, so with each team having different numbers of players, some sheets my contain say 7 players, then the next team in the series was positioned above it. Example of Anderson Series 5 : (hope this makes sense)

Series 5 Anderson:
Mangum - Mangum - Mangum - Mangum - Mangum - Mangum - Mangum -
McCarthy - McCarthy - McCarthy - McCarthy - McCarthy - McCarthy -
Series 5 Charlotte :
Series 5 Spartanburg:
Series 5 Winstom Salem:
Series 5 Greenville:
Series 5 Greensboro:
Series 6 Lexington: