Thread: $OLD pet peeve
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 01:14 PM
Steven

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajjohnsonsoxfan View Post
Disagree with you big time there Steven. Pricing information is key for the hobby as for one it signals which cards/sets we can focus on based on budget. If I run across a card/set I'm not familiar with on BST and the offer price has been deleted I can't make a quick judgement if it fits into a future buying opportunity. Man I really love that (fill in the blank!) and now know it was being offered for $500, I'll put that in memory or on my list of something to pursue in the future. For all the dealers using BST, it behooves you to educate your customers and treat them fairly as they will most likely come back for multiple transactions.

You think the Dr. getting kicked off his United flight will be flying United anytime soon? lol
AJ, everything you talk about has to do with the hobbyist, not the hobby. Whether you participate in the hobby or not does nothing for the hobby itself...at least the way I think of it. All your points, all your issues within this have to do with providing the community with as much information as possible. I just don't agree this has anything to do with bettering the hobby....strongly.