Thread: Introduction
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2015, 05:43 PM
je.sse @rnot

Default Introduction

I am not a new member, but realized I never wrote a formal introduction. I have started and commented on a few posts in the past.

I started collecting in 1989 as a kid, and stopped somewhere around the end of high school. As I'm sure many of you have done, I've slowly been adding cards I always dreamed of owning as a kid, and a few I hadn't known about.

My collection so far is primarily post war, HOF rookies, and I'm working on a Mantle base run. I've purchased a few pre-war cards that I have found interesting, and am sure I'll continue to do so.

I've been working on getting some of my favorite cards up on a public site. There's a link to it in my signature if anyone wants to check it out.

I have found this site very informative, and am always learning something new. It's amazing how many experts there are here in different areas. I've made a few deals here, and have gotten assistance from other members buying cards elsewhere. I really enjoy reading all of the posts, and interacting with fellow collectors.

I guess that's about it, thanks for reading.