View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 01:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CW View Post
On one hand, I can see what you guys above are saying about the onus being on PSA to fix this. But on the other hand, if this item was in REA and it was brought to Brian's attention, you know damn well that he would be proactive and at least contact PSA (and more likely he would pull the item after investigating).

As David (drcy) said above, when it's this cut and dry, and the card is serial numbered and undeniably altered, the AH should take some action other than throwing their hands up and saying there's nothing they can do about it because it came from a forum.
actually, go back and look at the REA fall auction, specifically the high grade 52Topps (PSA 7s and 8s) that were sold. I was surprised how many time REA description pointed out the possibility of a trim. when was the last time an eBay seller included that kind of info in a description. When people here talk about how buying on ebay is so much better than dealing with an AH (one that does things right, at least), I shake my head. If you buy all your high dollar cards on eBay instead of an auction house that knows what it is doing AND has integrity, then you are just treading water until you get ripped off.

Last edited by RedsFan1941; 12-31-2017 at 01:23 PM.