View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 01:59 PM

Default T206 wet sheets

STEVE B!!
YOU ARE NEEDED !! WE NEED YOU EXPERTISE!! i would never call you out....Steve (ladder), you know popa wants Gilbert, i just feel like i have been teased to much with it i feel as if i was led to the bedroom, then kicked out the window i have tried to negotiate, but your just jerking everyones chain....

why didn't u relist the card, with a better scan, and let the market determine the value???if ebay dumped it, why didn't you change the discription???? why didn't you relist it....????HMMMMMMMMMMM

DID U DECIDE TO KEEP IT???
you might as well at this point...

selling a multiple 1000 card , why was your listing so cheesey??

btw ladder, i am poor, i don't like pets...my girlfriend left me, and i walk to work

STEVE B:

not u at all w you, we need your expetise!!thanx for the chance comment, it's one of my favorite cards......there are "transfers" that happened undoubtably after production(signs will be there like some of the ones posted, "burnt border", "blurry , "askew transfers" you can tell which s which even by scans...the tougher ones need to be observed in person....you can tell in person , it is a card, by card basis....bleed throughs never occured!! inmo....

i eat and crap these freaks.....after a while, you can pick a needle out of a haystack....

Anthony S , u rock!!

Jamie B- .....i have seen the name transfer very rarely....always thoght the name/team des. was printed last....your card is interesting....looks good from scan, have 2 see it in person....

Respectfully,

John Vanderbeck