Thread: Boxing Forum?
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 02:54 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Bergin View Post
Point taken Scott. I think Adam has tried to get things moving over there as well.

I'm generally a dealer, so I don't post in the Recent Pick-up threads, knowing most stuff I handle will eventually be put up for sale or auctioned, and I feel I hype my own stuff enough over there already.......plus I'm too lazy to actually scan stuff I end up keeping for myself, which isn't usually of mind-blowing quality anyways.

I do read everything posted over there when it pops up. I'll be glad to help or chime in when I can.......as long as things don't turn into a constant "Is this autograph good? Is that autograph good?" thread.

Nice pick-up BTW

Even though it's probably the least valuable of the batch, I like the Cyclone Johnny Thompson piece the most. Definitely a rarity.
Thanks Dave. I didn't realize you were a dealer, but I understand not wanting others to think you are advertising. Although, it's no big deal in the memorabilia forum - I think it's understood that many of the posters are selling everything they show us. Personally, with the exception of maybe 20 pieces, everything I own can be had at a reasonable price

I bought the postcards for the Johnson/Jeffries piece - I'm thinking of trying to remove the writing from the front.