View Single Post
Old 06-29-2023, 09:38 PM
Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianp-beme View Post
Congrats Chris on another team completion!

I am curious how you plan on handling teams like the Cubs (37 subjects) and especially the New York Giants (53!! subjects). Perhaps allowing 2 or 3 of the same backs?

Brian
Thanks, Brian - yes there are teams where 0 duplicate backs aren’t physically possible. In those cases I’m going for fewest duplicate backs. I’ve mapped it out and think that even with the Giants I should be able to do it with no more than 2 of the same back, as long as I can find my way into some Lenox and Uzits and such. (fingers crossed!)

Even a team like the Reds, I won’t be able to do 0 dup backs. As long as I can do as few as reasonably possible, I’ll consider the project a success.

It’s been fun, and making connections with people who know what I’m doing and in need of, and then pointing me in the right direction if they find something that fits has been a real joy.
Completed deals with: mybuddyinc, The Nasty Nati, Cory, Moose Dog, iwantitiwinit, OhioCardCollector, Thromdog, t206kid, dacubfan, obcmac, Harliduck, gorditadogg, oldjudge, npa589, Luke, bigfish, wazoo, TedZ, mrreality68, Lobo Aullando, 53toppscollector, volplaya8, Kris19, Baseball*Collectables, cammb