View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 06:37 AM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Quote:
Originally Posted by botn View Post
Sorry I'm late but I am confused, Jeff. For 2 days you have telling me privately something completely different. Did Kenny just give pay you a retainer or has my reading comprehension dropped...even more? I have never seen a guy on all 3 sides of a fence before. You are a wizard!!!!
That's not true at all. I made it very clear that I think the videos, the hawking of the crap was bad -- and I told you that your criticism was welcomed and valid. I'm just disappointed in the difference in the board reaction to Ken compared with Mastro, Allen, etc., guys who stole from everyone HERE by using fraudulent means which rose to the level of violations of federal criminal law. The response for the past seven years and even following their indictment and the revelation of Bill's apparent cooperation with the Feds has been tepid at best for reasons you personally know: that board members here made money with Mastro as they turned a blind eye to the fraud as their consignments went through the roof. And while Ken deserves the criticism it just strikes me as a bit bizarre that suddenly the pitch forks and torches are out and while his actions are borderline, I don't see them nearly rising to the level of what would be needed to indict him for mail or wire fraud.