View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 05:34 AM
David Peck

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasselhoffsCheeseburger View Post
We will find out if Brent is charged. There's actually irrefutable proof of what he's alleged. You're choosing to stick your head in the sand because it suits your current position.

As far as me passing judgment on you, I think that's a bit melodramatic. I watched for years while you pumped CU with hype about the cards you were "investing" in and only chimed in when you made statements of factual error. The one time I "passed judgment on you" was here, on Net54, when you admitted that you were propping up the Panini Tyson market because you had so much invested in it. You took a lot of people for a ride but that's all good because you learned about it in an economics class.

According to Harvard, 1 in every 25 people is a sociopath.

Arthur
Haha

Took people for a ride? I have never bid more than $500 for a copy on EBAY. I got in on the ground floor and yes there has been a pattern of me making people aware of cards and watching them explode in value. It has been nice.

I still have my PSA 10, 5 PSA 9's an 8 and a UK 8 so I got the pump part right but I somehow screwed up the dump part.

Sociopath. Now that is a first. Sorry my collection is much more important to me than fitting in online with the crowd. If you feel better about yourself because you won't bid in a PWCC auction that is great. Life will go on for both of us.