View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 06:36 AM
R0b3rt Ch!ld3rs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
This. Because of my pre-existing level of distrust I had not been buying anything I viewed as significant, but after the latest revelations, confirming I was lied to a couple of years ago, that's it. I'm done and like Kenny I don't really care what it is. I'm not going holier than thou, I'm not judging anyone who has a different perspective, just stating mine.
This sums up my outlook as well. Were it not for Net54 and the knowledge I have gained here, I probably would have bought several cards from PWCC and been subjected to shilling and no telling what else. Thanks to those of you who helped spread the word back a couple of years ago. I listened. Stuff does not trump all for me. I enjoy baseball, baseball cards, and history. However, I decided long ago to be selective regarding what I purchased and from whom I purchased it. And as much as I enjoy all of this, I won't let it be my only, all-consuming hobby because if I did, it would likely lead to bad decisions and lapses of judgment on my part. In situations such as these, a person has to be really honest with himself. Thanks, guys.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk