Thread: Raw t-206's
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 08:11 AM
Glenn
Glen.n Sch.ey-d

If you're going to sell them here you'd probably do about as well with SGC as with PSA in terms of the prices you'd get, but you might not, in either case, net more money after grading than you would have by selling them raw. That's particularly likely for the less valuable cards.

Otherwise you can get a better deal by having an auction house submit them for you. REA and LOTG are two that are popular with most of us here, and I've been happy with both of them myself when I've consigned cards to them in the past. REA would only make sense if they're going to sell all (or at least most) of them in one lot as a partial set. They don't like to take any individual cards that sell for less than $500. But there are plenty of other auction houses that will, or, if you have an account and a scanner, you could just auction them off by yourself on eBay.

T206s are very easy to sell right here though once you know what they're going for on eBay, so you can just post them yourself on the Net54 T206 BST page and not have to give a cut of the profits to eBay or an auction house.

Last edited by darwinbulldog; 06-13-2019 at 08:12 AM.