View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 04:30 PM
J@ohn B.ar#ne.s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
Certainly wouldn’t solve all the fraud out there, but why doesn’t PSA just tell us when a card was graded? Type in the number and it will say MAY 2019. If I see MAY 2019 my antenna will go up. Yes could be a raw card graded for the first time. But more likely a regrade. And then I can take a harder look at it. If it says 2004 there’s no guarantee if wasn’t monkeyed around with, but at least I know it’s not a recent flip. Not saying it’s perfect. ....

Does anyone know the cert numbers starting 6/01/19? At a min, that would be helpful. It's a great idea and long overdue. I would go as far as saying NOT doing it perpetuates the fraud. They made it worse by jumping around cert numbers to really f us up.

The red flip is poisoned. What happens when they upgrade their technology and review process? They certainly will want to draw a line in the sand and either date the new cards, or have a different label. There has to be some distinguishing factor on the before process (can't detect anything), and the after process (deep review of all doctoring methods).