View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 02:57 PM
M@rk S@tterstr0m

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post
I have a list which was derived from David Hall's master set. Over the years, I've supplied David with a good number of T206 scarce front/back combos [AMERICAN BEAUTY 460,
BROAD LEAF 350, LENOX, PIEDMONT 350 (Elite 11), UZIT, etc.]

This list is approx. a year old, and lists 5244 different T206's. It also includes the red Ty Cobb with the TY COBB back. I'm sure David has acquired a few more T206's since then.

I have cross-checked it with the T206 information I have provided in the..... T206 Reference. This thread is an extensive wealth of information regarding all the confirmed T206
front/back combos. Furthermore, it provides expectations of certain T206's that have yet to be confirmed. And, it identifies the "T206's" which are NO-PRINTS.

TED Z
Thanks Ted, I just went to your link for a quick peek and spent almost a half hour there before realizing my day was slipping away. Fascinating stuff! I'll be back to read more as time permits.

I love the idea of trying to reconstruct how these cards were made... usually this type of logical exercise involves trying to solve some cold-case crimes, so this is a refreshing alternate research topic.