View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 07:55 AM
Administrator

Default SAVE THE SEALS.....A CRY FOR HELP !!!!!!

Posted By: Dan Koteles

we are talking about a mammal that feels pain like we do. These seals have no way of defending themselves. It doesnt take money to donate to their cause, just letting someone else know about this is helping these seals. I hope that you are not getting beaten in an alley somewhere...I think I would have to turn my back just too many causes out there to help you out. If my little bit of imput can go to help stop this barbaric act, then so be it .There are other organizations that are helping the seals then the humane society.

If these hunters were eating the seal meal for survival a little would be understood ,but this isnt the case. A cry for help means to tell everyone that you can. If writing letters and emailing others that you want this stopped AND this saves these creatures from this horrible pain.....you did your part. Iam not an organizer, just a human being with a true heart. THIS IS THE WORST ACT OF ALL GOING ON BY HUMAN BEINGS. I called Leon and asked if it were allright because there is alot of lurkers as well as members. There will be some that want to help ,anything is better then nothing. THIS IS A PLACE TO REACH OUT. Iam one that gives alot of time in baseball cards and have helped many with set fillers even when I didnt want to move an item...or I have lent many an ear time discussing the hobby. So I will lend my time to a more worthy cause ,if it dosnt help at all, I feel better that I tried. Not everyone was raised in a loving household....dont worry, there is still time to learn to love.

ROb- you wouldnt ever get the big picture !
JIM T....I did enough research, that is a cover up to help the many that are constantly on their backs. Some fisherman even said he was considering quitting because of all the pressure, must be guilty. Watch one of the videos, yo uwill see that your side is an immediate cover-up.....silly.