View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 07:48 PM
Administrator

Default Opinions on a transaction issue

Posted By: Kyle

I'm not mad about him reselling them, they're his to resell. I am more disappointed in the run around of dishonesty. But again its over. Thankfully, as many have mentioned... I did get my money back (less paypal fees).

And if theres any way for me to prove that I did not know the exact identity of the cards, please let me know. I had no idea what they were. I searched all over eBay and google for those cards. They're never on eBay, and I've continued to search for them for the past 3 months looking for them... to see if someone had received my package.

They were advertised as 1930s, I looked everywhere for info on them. I figured the 60 or so commons were junk and the Ruth and Jones might be worth $100 or so each. Clearly, as from last week's auctions, I was wrong. And if I had known what they were, I would have offered more than enough to secure them, overnight them, etc. Obscure and ugly yes.... they don't even mention the athlete's name on them... which was one of the reasons I didn't know how much to offer in the first place. The likeliness of an athlete doesn't always mean its them.

Being called a rip-off artist sure does stink, and I'd be upset if I was seriously being thought of that way. I wish I had more transaction experience with members of this board who could vouch for me.

-Kyle-