View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 07:14 PM
Peter Spaeth

[QUOTE=buymycards;1440647]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Cole View Post
Peter is absolutely right. Reading what Mastro's attorneys say makes me want to puke too, but that is what their job is. Every criminal defendant has the right to zealous representation, irrespective of how heinous the crime is that they are charged with. Period. End of story. That's the way it works and that's the way it was designed to work by our founders for a multitude of good and sufficient reasons.

Unless they are broke. Then their representation isn't quite so zealous.

Sorry, my faith in the legal system is non-existent. End of story.
Jose Baez who represented Casey Anthony never got paid, or in any event is owed a sheetload of money. Did you think he was less than zealous? J.W. Carney who represented Whitey Bulger was not paid by Bulger or his family, but was appointed by the Court and paid out of public funds. Did you think he was less than zealous? What ARE you talking about?

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 08-10-2015 at 07:19 PM.