View Single Post
Old 08-22-2002, 11:07 PM
Administrator

Default Can the little guys ever win in Mastro?

Posted By: John(z28jd)

can someone explain this thread to me using vintage card references because im totally lost.too many words without pictures and no keywords to keep my interested (i.e. t206,old judge,psa,corcoran,baseball,etc altho etc isnt one of the keywords)
I did read the post about flipping burgers and altho i dont work at mcdonalds i do manage a family owned resturant,not my family, and i had to cook a couple burgers the other day and i really didnt see what was wrong with that. I have alot of free time so maybe i'll work at mcdonalds one day a week and see whats so bad,mmm burgers
Just a note to anyone thinking of responding to this,im bored and i also felt left out of this thread....but i will add some interesting info just so this wasnt a total waste,ned hanlon if he were alive would be 145 today(aug 22nd) carl yaz is 63 today too! also born on august 22nd,happy felsch and howie camnitz and future hof'er paul molitor
Also baseball-reference lets you now sponsor players to help keep their site going,any guesses on who i sponsored?