View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 10:37 PM
JeR@Me

Default Cool idea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff_cvc View Post
I've been laboring over finding a name for a new corporation I'm forming. I was hoping some of the clever people on here could help out. I thought it might be fun to use an obscure baseball term, name, nickname, basically anything referencing baseball. The corporate name is just used for legal documents and the general public will not be privy unless they really want to pry.

SO, i would love to hear what you got. If I use your name, you will win... Nothing! But, you can have the satisfaction of knowing you are one clever person.
Jeff,
The name of your Corporation could be " One Man In". I have always believed Shoeless Joe was not involved in the Black Sox scandal during the 1919 World series. (Based off his performance, which was stellar) We are all familiar with the baseball words "Eight Men Out", so why not swing the other way, put your support behind Joe in a clever, and a bit ironic way!? Would be especially a good idea if your Corporation is only you. (One Man...) Anyway... I came up with this idea while trying to figure out what to call my Fantasy team. I imagine a few in my fantasy league will get the play on words, and many gloss right over it, but that is ok. That's the point. Baseball, Shoeless Joe, One Man In. --- Joe should be in the Hall!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Joe.jpg (5.5 KB, 107 views)

Last edited by DixieBaseball; 03-26-2015 at 10:51 PM.