View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 06:02 AM
T!M R10rd@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheT206Fiend View Post
I think 2 days is fair enough.Albeit you did not take long to pay.So maybe I should say about the same amount of time it takes you pay.I would not expect a day or two turnaround if I took the two weeks to pay.
Can't necessarily agree with "the same amount of time that ti takes you to pay", unless of course they are looking at postmarks.

Reason: If the auction house doesn't accept credit cards (presumably to maximize their $) then even if I send a check out the following morning, it takes a few days to a week for them to get it. That's their choice. Now, if they are going to wait for the check to clear also . . . just poor customer service, in my opinion.

While they are awaiting the arrival of checks, there is very little reason that everything can't be packed up and ready to go, so at that point it probably shouldn't take more than a day or two to ship.

For the poll, if it takes them more than a day to ship after payment has "cleared" then something is wrong.

Last edited by timzcardz; 10-10-2011 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Added: "For the poll . . . " sentence.