View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2oya311 View Post
Hi there - yes, I collect JD McCarthy PCs. I am also building off the work of Dan Even (or maybe it was someone else) to try to document all the front/back combinations of baseball McCarthys out there. It's an impossible task, but someone's gotta do it.

I can't believe you have that many hockey ones. I probably have a little over 100 hockey. We'll need to touch base at some point to compare notes.

Alan - I'll see if I have a Pappas squatting. According to the "Legend For McCarthy Baseball Postcards" (rev. 10/26/2010), I also see that there are 31 examples of Orioles players. I haven't gotten around to documenting the Orioles yet of the images I have saved to see if there are more out there. If I find any others you are missing, I'll let you know. Good luck!
If you need any hockey I have many signed and unsigned and none of that Red Wimmer reprints people think are the real thing.
I remember you could buy singles from McCarthy at 25 cents each thru the mail. He even put one out featuring himself.