Thread: E-Bay changes?
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 06:54 PM
Tony

I am extremely disappointed in ebay lately; They have changed for the worse for sellers {and for all} as far as I can see:

(1) guaranteeing deliveries that the post office won't do unless with the most expensive overnight shipping service
(2) offering free returns; come on and encourage scammers/flippers/prospectors/ what ever you want to call them. Buy a card try to resell higher or request a minimum grade and when you don't get it......return it on the sellers dime {seems reasonable doesn't it} or buy that shirt wear it to the party than return it. I mean really; come on man...
(3) use a product catalog with stock images{another brain storm}
(4) never be able to leave buyer negative feedback; great idea how are we sellers supposed to know the good from the bad but I guess there are no bad buyers.
(5) make it difficult to look up past prices. {thank god for vcp & psa prices realized}
(6) remove the see sellers other items feature or make it harder to search a sellers store {another brainstorm}

The list goes on and on. I am not sure who is behind all this but in a few years when they -ebay- get bought out for pennies on the $; they will wonder what & how did that happen......