View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 08:05 PM
Larry More.y

I have experimented with both types of listings....individual listings for single cards and multi item listing for a group of single cards(all cards pictured front and back). I listed multiple cards as singles and some of the same cards within a multi item listing, and the singles seem to sell much quicker for me than the items listed in multi item listings. Possibly over time as more sellers adopt this method, buyers will be more inclined to scroll through up to 250 cards on a single listings rather than the traditional method of item by item.

I spoke to an ebay CSR and he questioned me about listing different cards in this method and said it could be construed as trying to avoid listing fees. Some larger sellers, such as Burbank and COMC use the multi item listing method for listing multiple copies of a single card. Most sellers use the multi item listings for set breaks, not to list multiple copies of the same card.

IMO, the multi item listings are great for inexpensive commons, but not likely for cards worth much more than a few dollars.